Art has been an attorney since 1984. He grew up in Douglas, Arizona attending Douglas High School. He graduated from the University of Arizona in 1980 in Metallurgical Engineering and received his Juris Doctorate in 1984. He started his law career working on Personal Injury, Workers’ Compensation and Social Security cases. In 2008 he added Veterans Benefits cases to his practice. He has been a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives since 1999, the National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates since 2008 and he is a former board member and active in the legislative committee of the Arizona Association of Lawyers for Injured Workers.
Art enjoys helping out in community organizations and has been very involved with youth sports and other youth programs. He is on the board of Tucson Homeless Connect and Tucson Pima Collaboration to End Homelessness. He is a 2012 graduate of Greater Tucson Leadership. He seeks out events that provide opportunities for him to get more involved in the community. Since 2008, he has been listed as one of the Best Lawyers in Arizona in Workers’ Compensation. He has been rated AV by Martindale Hubble for many years. He has been married to his wife, Jean since 1984. She is also an attorney in Tucson. They have two sons who graduated from the University of Arizona and Cornell with engineering degrees. He is an avid U of A basketball fan and enjoys travelling and exploring new places in and out of the country.
- University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- Juris Doctorate - 1984
- University of Arizona
- Metallurgical Engineering - 1980
- Arizona, 1984
- Best Lawyers in Arizona in Workers' Compensation
- AV Rated, Martindale Hubble
- Board, Tucson Homeless Connect
- Board, Tucson Pima Collaboration to End Homelessness
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives, Member, 1999 to Present
- National Organization of Veterans’ Advocates, Member, 2008 to Present
- Arizona Association of Lawyers for Injured Workers, Former Board Member and Active in the Legislative Committee
- Greater Tucson Leadership, 2012 Graduate